Life isn't just 1 picture!

 Life isn't just 1 picture ~


The amount of times that I said 'Don't get too wet'!! We puffed and panted up the hill, we ate crisps, one kid moaned about the strawberries, they argued about who was going to lead first...we then spent 30 minutes in silence and it was hard but it was life and it was the truth.

Life can look perfect but it is just a picture. You don't always get how the person is feeling, what they are thinking, what they might be struggling with. Social Media is sometimes just a whole host of pictures and words that mean nothing. Sometimes we think those photos show an ideal life, but more often than not they show a snippet of 24 hours. A minute in a persons life.

I don't show the children arguing, the slight feeling of dread when I put on a pair of jeans and they are a bit snug, the questions I ask myself when I get an invite to an event, the feeling I get when I might be a little bit out of breath when I walk up a hill...what happens if someone sees me?

Let me tell you YOU ARE NOT alone!! You can get up that hill, you can wear a bigger pair of jeans, you will be able to speak and laugh and have a good time at that party as every single person is trying to find the right words as well!

Your Life is worth talking about and they can't wait to hear about it!
Your Life is great and so is the lady you are talking to - she wants to share with you!
Your Children can be absolute dicks and so can the other women you are talking to!
You have more in common with the women you are passing in the street than you think, so go and find out!

Join us in the #SurpriseYourself Community - follow the link in the bio or at the top of my facebook page!



Comments