Don't miss out on the view!

 Puffing and panting ~


Hands up who thinks people are watching them? Judging you and your outfit, fitness level, size, hair, makeup. Come on hands up!!

Well they aren't! No, actually the truth is sometimes they are, sometimes we judge someone else, we are human after all, BUT the difference is that how they judge you doesn't define you!

What YOU DO defines you.

Yesterday, I found myself puffing and panting up a hill. I asked my husband to take a quick photo to show you all that it doesn't matter how much I was sweating, how random my outfit was, how much my legs burned, how fast the other people around me were walking because at least I was doing it! At least I got up, packed 2 bags of snacks, clothes, water, map and a variety of items that I knew would 'prepare us', including a toilet roll cause I'd hate it if we were cut short somewhere 😬👀, and then I just walked.

I was proud of how my body handled it, I was proud that my lungs worked so well, I was proud of achieving a Cumbrian Fell that I had wanted to do for so long.

Oh and in case you are wondering yes the kids moaned, they are kids BUT they also laughed, ran, found geocaches, got a million snacks and were proud of their achievements too!

The climb can be tough BUT the view is incredible from the top. So, go out, puff, pant and feel that thigh burn. YOU are worth the effort, YOU will get up the hill, it doesn't matter how long you take, YOU are allowed to be heard puffing and panting - it's how your body works!

Go on don't miss out on the view!


Comments