Planning

Creating the perfect celebration is a thing of beauty. Whether it is a child's pirate birthday to the most important day of your life - your wedding - there are things that need to be taken into account. Perhaps things that you don't even think of!

Suddenly you are learning all about excel spreadsheets, designing budgets and wondering how you will make the 14 tiered wedding cake?!

Being a party planner and event organiser isn't as easy as Jennifer Lopez makes it look in 'The Wedding Planner'...How I wanted to create these magical days for people - little did I know that my computer would be full of risk assessments and house full of balloons!? However, everytime I see the face of the guests and guest of honour it makes all the spreadsheets worthwhile!

If you need any help planning  - drop me an email and I will pass on some hints and tips!

xx

Comments