The juggle and how I can help!

 It's hard at the moment, isn't it?


We have to do everything, be everything to everyone and have fingers in all sorts of pies, on top of ever-increasing costs and it can all be a little overwhelming. Knowing your business and knowing everything you need to do to make your business a success are completely different things. 

I know my business inside out. I know what I can do for you and what I can't. I don't try to be something I am not. I am sure you know your business - what works and doesn't, what your customers love, products that haven't made the cut and others that have flown off the shelf. 

So, you've got the first component of a successful business, now how do you present it? How do you keep up with the ever-changing social media apps, the reels, the content, the writing, the newsletters, the emails and what about making sure you stand out from the crowd. Wow, it can be overwhelming to do all of this at the same time as trying to run your business and produce the correct products.

What you need is a cost-effective way to take some of the pressure off. Someone who can take on the writing, give you some pointers that will help you make your business life easier and offer you a taste of the freedom that will help both your professional and personal life.

Look no further! 

I am here to help. With over 10 years writing and marketing for the hospitality and tourism industry I have worked with a range of businesses both small and large assisting them with growth, strategies, time management and a bit of creativity on their social media platforms! I've also run a successful event business for the past 12 years planning weddings and events in a very high pressure and fast paced industry. 

I'm currently writing a whole heap of helpful guides that will help your business. We aren't just talking
your content calendars that only work for one type of business, promises of getting thousands of followers that won't buy your products or making you do uncomfortable reels that don't show the true ethos behind you and your business, and we most certainly don't want you spending hours creating content rather than enjoying the work you do.

I can't wait to share the knowledge with you all...but for now I've got to get writing!

Comments