2014

What a whirlwind 2014 has been! No sooner was I taking my Christmas Tree down in January and now it is almost time to put it back up! How can it be October already...?

This year has been our busiest yet with over 40 Wedding and Events plus another 6 to go. It seems to have flown by and we have had a wonderful time planning and creating spaces for our brides and grooms and hiring crockery to lots of local caterers and businesses across The Lake District. Our stock seems to have flourished with new items added like our rustic log centrepieces, easels, more chalkboards, milk churns and plenty of pearls and lace.


I am now planning weddings for 2015 and already excited about each and every one. I love that every wedding is different, even if you hire similar items it always has a personal touch and shows the bride and grooms personal taste.

Planning weddings and hiring an array of items means that it is not easy to sit down and write a blog so my posts are a little few and far between but hopefully this winter will give me the chance to keep up-to-date with the goings on at Sure to Surprise You!

Comments