The New Year...making things stronger!

Well a big Happy New Year!

I can't believe how fast 2011 went by...one minute I was taking the tree down and talking about diets and detox and then the next minute I had the tinsel round my neck, the lights plugged in and thinking that the diet had not gone to plan!

Now that the tree is down again it is time to start thinking about moving onwards and upwards and creating a stronger image before I get the tinsel and lights out of the attic again!

2012 boasts huge things for 'Sure to Surprise you' - with new decoration lines, expansion of our party packs and also the addition of some more items that will hopefully help with the planning and enjoyment of your celebrations. In turn this will hopefully make your life easier when decorating your venue, finding and giving those perfect gifts and buying the perfect favours from weddings to birthday bags.

I do hope that you like all the ranges that we put on and that the business can go from strength to strength - now we just need to get planning, creating and buying so that we can deliver what we promise!

Happy partying!

xx

Comments